The 2015 EMSAAC Annual Conference is set for May 27-28, 2015 at Loews Coronado Bay Resort in beautiful San Diego, CA.
EMSAAC incorporated in 1992 to act in an advisory capacity to the California EMS Authority and the State Commission on EMS. They work to establish goals, priorities, standards and quality assurance for Emergency Medical Services Systems. Their Board of Directors is made up of the appointed Administrator or Director from each of California’s 33 EMS agencies. EMSAAC quarterly meetings are open to the public and provide valuable information for individuals or organizations involved in EMS administration, management, operations or support.
The Association’s goals and priorities are to:
- Provide expert advice and consultation to State, local, community and professional organizations involved with Emergency Medical Services Systems
- Serve as a forum for the exchange of information and ideas on the administrative aspects of Emergency Medical Services Systems
- Improve the integrity and validity in local and statewide EMS System design and operation, including all EMS System components
- Promote the dissemination of knowledge concerning the Emergency Medical Services Systems
- Promote adherence to requirements of statewide EMS statutes, regulations and guidelines, and local EMS System policy and procedures
- Foster relationships with other organizations and agencies involved in similar activities to exchange information and to work toward common goals for the delivery of Emergency Medical Services
- Recommend qualified candidates to the Governor’s office for appointment to the Commission on Emergency Medical Services
Start: May 27, 2015
End: May 28, 2015
Organizer: Emergency Medical Services Administrators’ Association of California
Visit EMSAAC.com website for more information.
Loews Coronado Bay
4000 Coronado Bay Road,
Coronado, CA 92118
Visit the Loews Coronado Bay Resort Website for more information.